<body> <body>


Friday, January 13, 2006
3:30 AM


Uh. It's friday again. I can't stand it!! There's so much hmk every day. And there's hardly any time to go online :(
There's already a math test next week. Had a test this week, but just a chinese book test. And like what the hell? I read the book okay? But I could hardly answer all the questions! and I hardly understand what the last question was talking about so I just wrote crap.

I am so gald VALERIE is coming over to my class for chinese. YES YES YES. Oh yeah val it is for the whole year pr what ? or just a month ? I hope it's for the whole 2 years :) Oh we are going to bugis thurs to watch a movie with 3o.
But I not stupid 2? That is so lame. I so don't wanna watch that show.

I can't believe tennis is full! How can all those sec 1s join till it's full ? I hate it when it's so full. Argh. Okay I guess I have to go now. I've been online since I don't know when, Who cares! It's friday.




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x